New to this blog.....

Virgin Wannabes want to know how we virtually got started? Polly and Ivor Go Live! and Job Share Prime Minister. Follow our email journey.....

Mahatma Gandhi once said:

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Let's Celebrate!

Polly,
I'm think I'm over the shock....you sly dog you! And am I right in thinking that Elvis Mindbend is our first follower? Shouldn't we be celebrating? There must be some strange initiation ritual...no only kidding...a big welcome to Elvis (no pelvis jokes I promise)! We are live now..that calls for maturity and responsibility...I can do that! Looking forward to making great leeps tonight with our slogan and available posts. Are you interested Elvis? What's your line...? I'm so excited!
See you at eight Polly.
Much love
Ivor X
PS Still dithering about the beard!

0 comments: