New to this blog.....

Virgin Wannabes want to know how we virtually got started? Polly and Ivor Go Live! and Job Share Prime Minister. Follow our email journey.....

Mahatma Gandhi once said:

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Not ME....Sarah Palin!!!

Polly! We've gone public now....and for the record I have never, ever worn lipstick (apart from that sixth form Rocky Horror night...and that was yours too!) My throwaway comment was a subtle allusion to the U.S. presidential elections...too subtle obviously...but I thought any mention of 'pitbulls' might have caused some tetchiness. How easily a bit of feckless fun backfires! Must get back to the day job....but will put my thinking hat on...the woolly one that Aunty Gladys knitted. Yes..I have forgiven you. No..I won't be wearing lipstick...still thinking about the beard!
Ivor X

0 comments: