New to this blog.....

Virgin Wannabes want to know how we virtually got started? Polly and Ivor Go Live! and Job Share Prime Minister. Follow our email journey.....

Mahatma Gandhi once said:

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Stoned in Derbyshire.

Polly, I'll be brief. Just hiked several miles to find internet access. I'm on a dry-stone walling course in Middleton-by-Wirksworth. Thought I was staying at local YHA. It seems its shut, so I'm camping rough. Bit nippy. Looks like you're keeping busy. I'll be back on line soon. Tried a great ale called 'Amnesia Sunset' last night (I think) but struggled to find my bivi bag later! Any chance I'll find a Russian oligarch out here?
Chilly kisses from Ivor XX.
PS No postcard as local P.O. closed down. One for the manifesto? And organogram fab...nine in the campervan will be a tight squeeze but great for team building and sing-a-longs! Wish you were here...

0 comments: