- Popular broadcaster gaffs big time.Ooops.
- Listening public up in arms. Yikes.
- Grandad understandably p***ed off. Ooops.
- Apologies offered. Aaagh.
- Punishment administered. Hooray.
- Let's wait.....tum te tum....tum te tum...
- (ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY)
- Rebrand with new improved wholesome image. Mmmm?
- Charitable, child-centred programme for Christmas. Mmmm?
- Donate some/all of £6 million salary to charity. Hooray.
- Forgiveness, peace and harmony. Yippee!
And the programme? Woss'll Fix It, of course!Sir Michael, sorry to interrupt your critical meeting (there's another one going on in Washington today..nothing that won't wait though.) I'm hoping you might find the time to read this last-minute blog in your coffee break (Fairtrade I hope). Make the right decision please so we can all get back to minor diversions like averting global recession, tackling prostitution,DR Congo, climate change, honey rationing and Madge's divorce.
Seriously though, 'Good Luck Wossy'...if it all goes pear-shaped (Polly won't let me say 'T**s Up'), I'm sure we can find a role for you in the Wannabepm Crew. Not sure if the Environment is your metaphorical backpack...Repair, Recycle. Reuse...seems so cruel. But then under the circumstances? Fingers crossed.
PS Education is clearly a no-go with the three 'R's. What about a short broadcast on the Economy 'Recession to Recovery'....don't mention the 'R' word?
Ohhh! Sorry, must reign in my uncontrollable endorphins!
Come out from behind the sofa of political correctness Polly...he knows I'm only joshing. Can't he take a joke?