New to this blog.....

Virgin Wannabes want to know how we virtually got started? Polly and Ivor Go Live! and Job Share Prime Minister. Follow our email journey.....

Mahatma Gandhi once said:

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Reform starts in our souls

Polly,

Too tired to expound on this frosty evening. Homework for you...two messages that intrigued me. Compare and contrast:
Have we lost our collective compass?
Can Blogs harness collective power to change the world?
I intended to analyse, ponder and draw some intellectually astute observation that linked these two articles in support of ....our convoy idea. But I'm too knackered. Anyway, reform starts in our souls...I like that line so I've unashamedly stolen it.

Night, night,

Ivor X

0 comments: