New to this blog.....

Virgin Wannabes want to know how we virtually got started? Polly and Ivor Go Live! and Job Share Prime Minister. Follow our email journey.....

Mahatma Gandhi once said:

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

Monday, January 26, 2009

If the cap fits?

Polly,
I must be quick as I've stepped in at the last moment to do 'meals on wheels' for George as the flu bug has laid low the driver. I'm feeling the pressure of several relays by scooter...at least one way is down hill! I remain guiltfree with regard to my carbon footprint...and thoroughly knackered.
Anyway....this is the future. I just need to get my head around it...so I've been trying to simplify it for Aunty Gladys (and me): Cap and Share the basic idea.
What do you think?
One for Graham to conjure with.....tick, tick, tick....last day to vote!
Must dash....twelve more soup runs to go!
Big Kisses
Ivor X

0 comments: