New to this blog.....

Virgin Wannabes want to know how we virtually got started? Polly and Ivor Go Live! and Job Share Prime Minister. Follow our email journey.....

Mahatma Gandhi once said:

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

By the Strings....

Polly,

Just peeling myself back up off the floor. Please don't let me meet a banker today...I might stuff my Happiness Index where the sun don't shine....

It's clear for all to see that the government are simply puppets who have lost their stuffing. It is the bankers that are pulling the strings and it seems the politicians can dance no more. The power rests with the puppeteers....who have the government by the short and curlies.

The only solution is a political party that has the steel to cut the strings and disempower the city bankers. Is this likely? It is only laughable if you have a job and can cover your bills....for the rest it is being abandonned to the wolves.

Seriously disenchanted,

Ivor

PS I can't blog today as I've gone in search of my final salary pension scheme which has disappeared...anyone seen it?

0 comments: