New to this blog.....

Virgin Wannabes want to know how we virtually got started? Polly and Ivor Go Live! and Job Share Prime Minister. Follow our email journey.....

Mahatma Gandhi once said:

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Carbon PAW Print

Polly,

Perturbed by anxiety. I find myself agreeing with both Mandelson and Vince Cable. This has catapulted me out of my comfort zone so have blogged Lobbydog for advice.

You have once again called me to much needed order. I will happily refocus on mine (and Edwina's) Carbon PAW Print. Feel better already.

From wit's end to Worlds End. Hurray.

Blogging off,
Ivor X

PS Is Graham coming? He can assume one of his many secret identities. Prefer it if he came in by the front door this time. Still repairing the artex.

0 comments: