New to this blog.....

Virgin Wannabes want to know how we virtually got started? Polly and Ivor Go Live! and Job Share Prime Minister. Follow our email journey.....

Mahatma Gandhi once said:

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Cap in hand.

Polly,

Newsflash from across the pond....Obama's dared to tread where Gordon fears...he's capped top executive salaries. I got so excited I blogged on to The Huffington Post in a frenzy of adulation. I have calmed down now after a nice cup of camomile tea. Way to go Obama....

Big Kisses,
Ivor XX

PS I've been moderated out of The Huffington Post three times.....should I be proud? Oh...and don't forget to let Edwina out before lights out. Night Polly!

PPS Can you believe THIS.....outrageous!

0 comments: