New to this blog.....

Virgin Wannabes want to know how we virtually got started? Polly and Ivor Go Live! and Job Share Prime Minister. Follow our email journey.....

Mahatma Gandhi once said:

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Vive la Revolution!

Polly,

Call me fickle but I have another hero in my sights. A postman, Olivier Besancenot.....he wants to re-package politics for the disaffected, he wants a coalition of disparate parties, he wants to depoliticise public life and....he rides a bike. I have a kindred spirit!

OK....there is a downside. He has an aversion to shapeless jumpers and beards and I'm now wondering if I'm a closet Trotsky. Better just pop out and check.

Worldwide revolution...yup...that's us. But let's just call it 'Political Entryism' by an entire party...so as not to scare any real politicians! Why don't we go wild and ask if he fancies joining our convoy? I'm now having thoughts of going continental. Oh! And I forgot to mention that he's 34 and French, Polly!
Wonder if he salsas?

Ivor X

PS Couldn't resist a quick blog on The Independent.....well, it was their article afterall.

0 comments: