New to this blog.....

Virgin Wannabes want to know how we virtually got started? Polly and Ivor Go Live! and Job Share Prime Minister. Follow our email journey.....

Mahatma Gandhi once said:

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Delusions of Grandeur?

Mmmmm......I suspect in the aforementioned cases it's delusions of grandeur not 'fear of crime' that is a more apt description of their state of mind. As I sit here musing quietly in my allotment, and sharpening my machete, it occurs to me that Fred the Shred should be feeling very, very afraid! Do you think for one moment that he is quivering in his silken-lined slippers? No....me neither.

Please could you forward my comforting words to Mrs Harris and Mrs Harmen....'GET A LIFE! Only walk when the green man flashes!!!

Keep safe Polly,

Ivor X

PS Behind you....

0 comments: